Ashley and Michael met in college building a house for Habitat for Humanity, and their partnership, love and respect has birthed two beautiful children and Embody. They are two opposite ends of the same pole, together they learn and teach through their experiences.
Michael and Ashley will teach you practices to Embody LIFE.
This starts with an open floor plan without the separation of individual treatment rooms. Most people are surprised in their first session, because they have never experienced anything like Embody. The layout empowers you to create the change you are seeking. When you come to the realization that you are responsible for your own body and overall well-being, it is an empowering moment.
You will Embody LIFE.
Learn how to become strong, stable and confident within your body and heart, being internally calm and happy. Learn empowering practices to be kind to the body and slow down. Gain greater mobility and stability in your joints, calm your nervous system down, and gain a greater movement capacity within your day. Utilize joint solidifying movements and integrative Yogic practices guided by Toltec Wisdom to slow down the nervous system, enter the present moment and become confident within your body. Open your heart and take the inward journey to Embody LIFE.
Get ready to laugh, play, MOVE and OPEN!
Body Essence Training
Michael teaches how to be internally calm and happy through Integrative Yogic Movement practices guided by Toltec Wisdom. Learn common sense practices to be kind to the body by slowing down and loving yourself. When we slow down the body, the nervous system calms down and resets itself, and we enter the present moment. We take the inward journey towards the Essence of Life.
Teacher: Michael Nardi
Open Heart Meditation
Michael teaches how to be internally calm and happy through Integrative Japa Yoga Meditation practices guided by Toltec Wisdom. Learn common sense practices to be kind to your heart by slowing down and loving yourself. When we slow down the mind, the nervous system calms down and resets itself, and we enter the present moment. We take the inward journey towards an Open Heart.
Teacher: Michael Nardi
Ashley teaches how to become strong, stable and confident within your body. Learn practices to gain greater mobility and stability in your joints allowing you to gain a greater movement capacity within your day. Sessions consist of spinal mobility, balance, coordination, floor work, hanging, squatting and joint solidifying movements.
Teacher: Ashley Nardi
Session will include coordination, pre-hab, rehab, mobility, stability, balance and strengthening exercises to address your injury and your whole body system. Ashley uses movement, loaded progressive stretching, neuromusculature re-education and movement patterns required to be a human, including squatting, hanging, crawling and swivels. Tissues respond to the stimulus they are provided with; meaning that if tissues are provided with nourishing movements in the appropriate dosage and intensity, they adapt and become stronger, creating a more mobile and more functional body. If they are provided with immobility, a fear of movement and compensatory methods of movement, the body will become weaker, less mobile and less functional.
Practitioner: Ashley Nardi
$110 per 45 min session with Ashley
Ashley does accept insurance for PT sessions.
$60 per 30 min session with Michael
258 A Street Suite 17 Ashland OR 97520
541-891-1423 (phone) 877-466-2593 (fax)
Embody is an OPEN FLOOR PLAN shared with the collective goal of enhancing and embodying one's self. It includes a group of clientele that will be sharing the space and who are inspired and motivated to learn tools to improve their mind, body and spirit through exercises/movement during Movement Training, Body Essence Training, Open Heart Meditation and Physical Therapy. These policies allow the space to flow with respect for others.
- Come In, Take off your shoes. Place shoes & personal items into cubby.
- Do NOT wear perfume or strong scents during your session.
- Do NOT bring pets into the space.
- Children are NOT allowed into the gym area. Infants/Babies in car seat are allowed in gym area.
- Absolutely NO judgment on others: if comments are made about others- you will be asked to leave
- Insurance Benefits: It is your responsibility to know your own insurance benefits (including deductible, copay/co-insurance amounts, prescription requirements, authorization requirements and visit limitations). As a courtesy Embody Healing Center will check your insurance eligibility, however it is your responsibility to verify eligibility.
Will be returned within 24-48 hours
- 24 hr business day notice is required. There is a $50 cancellation/No Show fee for Movement Training, Body Essence Training, Open Heart Meditation and Physical Therapy if cancelled within 24 hrs. If you need to cancel your Monday appointment, you have to do so by Friday at 12pm before the weekend. All cancellations made after 12pm on Friday afternoon for the following Monday will accrue $50 cancellation fee.