Embody is an OPEN FLOOR PLAN shared with the collective goal of enhancing and embodying one's self. It includes a group of clientele that will be sharing the space and who are inspired and motivated to learn tools to improve their mind, body and spirit through exercises/movement during Movement Training, Essence Training and Physical Therapy. These policies allow the space to flow with respect for others.
- Come In, Take off your shoes. Place shoes & personal items into cubby.
- Do NOT wear perfume or strong scents during your session.
- Do NOT bring pets into the space.
- Children are NOT allowed into the gym area. Infants/Babies in car seat are allowed in gym area.
- Absolutely NO judgment on others: if comments are made about others- you will be asked to leave
- Insurance Benefits: It is your responsibility to know your own insurance benefits (including deductible, copay/co-insurance amounts, prescription requirements, authorization requirements and visit limitations). As a courtesy Embody Healing Center will check your insurance eligibility, however it is your responsibility to verify eligibility.
Will be returned within 24-48 hours
- 24 hr business day notice is required. There is a $50 cancellation/No Show fee for Movement Training, Essence Training and Physical Therapy if cancelled within 24 hrs. If you need to cancel your Monday appointment, you have to do so by Friday at 12pm before the weekend. All cancellations made after 12pm on Friday afternoon for the following Monday will accrue $50 cancellation fee.